Berikut adalah arsip beasiswa Swiss German University (SGU):
Beasiswa Swiss German University (SGU) 2014/2015
Mohon maaf untuk saat ini tidak ada info beasiswa terbaru, untuk sementara silakan langsung kunjungi website resmi SGU.
Beasiswa Swiss German University (SGU) 2011/2012
The scholarships are offered for 4 study programs: Information Technology, Accounting, Pharmaceutical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering. Send scholarship proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to SGU Campus at the latest of 15 May 2011.
The candidate for the scholarship should be in year 12 or maximum 3 years after high school graduation (for 2011/2012 intake this will be 2008 at the latest)
- Fulfillment of Document requirements. (Tuition Fee 2011/2012 – Page 2 – Document Requirements).
- Must obtain TOEFL/IELTS minimum 500/5.5.
- Result of the high school report of class 10 and 11 should be above high school average.
- Pass the SGU Assesment Interview.
- For following semesters, the scholarship will be based upon the academic achievement (min. GPA 3,5) and active participation in student organizations.
- Certified photocopy of High School official certificate (IJAZAH SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Certified photocopy of High School official transcript (SKHUN of SMA/SMK/MA), legalized by the Principal (once it is published).
- Poverty statement from Local Authority/Kelurahan must be submitted (Foundation Scholarships).
- Valid only for Indonesian nationals (Foundation Scholarships).
|Payment Reduction||Development Fee||Semester Fee|
BEST GRADE SCHOLARSHIP
Scholarships based on the best academic semester result are offered in semester 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 for students for each class. The selection of scholarship holders will be made by the Examination Steering Committee by considering academic achievement and active participation in student organization.